After our dynamic inaugural year, Cambridge China Centre has promising plans for upcoming events to help drive UK|China business relationships across Cambridge and beyond. As well as our monthly member events, members and supporters will be able to take part in the following events.
- Cambridge Chinese Culture Festival 2019
- Chinese New Year Promotion across Cambridge, 26 Jan to 17 Feb 2019
- Chinese New Year Culture into schools, 25 January to 15 Feb 2019
- China China! Exhibition of Contemporary Chinese Art, 2 Feb 2019
- Charm of China Concert, 2 Feb 2019
- Chinese Film Night, 2 Feb 2019
- Family day at Fitzwilliam Museum, 2 Feb 2019
- Cambridge China Centre ‘Chinese New Year Gala Dinner’, 5 Feb 2019
- Cambridge Sustainable Tourism Conference, March 2019
- Cambridge China Forum 2019, Nov 2019
For details and to book, click here
As a membership organisation, Cambridge China Centre offers members monthly culture events, quarterly networking events, an annual business forum, job postings, and invaluable cross-cultural business support. To find out more about how we can help your business or organisation contact email@example.com for more information.