Cambridge Sustainable Tourism Conference - China Sector is the must-attend annual B2B event bringing together the key stakeholders of the Cambridge tourism and conference sectors with UK-based Chinese tourism/MICE/Summer
Cambridge Sustainable Tourism Conference – China Sector is the must-attend annual B2B event bringing together the key stakeholders of the Cambridge tourism and conference sectors with UK-based Chinese tourism/MICE/Summer School operators. Following the enormous success at the 2019 conference, ‘Cambridge Sustainable Tourism Conference (CSTC) 2020’ returns on the 26 Feb.
Cambridge Sustainable Tourism Conference 2020
• Wednesday 26 Feb 2020, 09:00-18:00
• Main Conference – Hilton Cambridge City Centre Hotel, Cambridge CB2 3DT
• Familiarization (FAM) trips – Cambridge, Ely, Newmarket & Saffron Walden
Theme of CSTC 2020: Showcase the best of Cambridge & Beyond
New this year:
- Pitching slots for destination & brand presentations.
Be part of an exciting group and use a 5-minute slot to present your business to an audience of industry professionals.
- The ‘2020 Cambridge Sustainable Tourism Conference’ will focus on ‘Showcasing the best of Cambridge & Beyond’ and ‘Enhancing UK|China understanding and collaborations’.
- Saffron Walden included in the FAM Trip options along with Cambridge, Ely and Newmarket.
Photos from CSTC 2019
* There is a limit of 15 places for each FAM trip. All conference attendees who would like to join one of the above FAM trips please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your trip preference by the finish of Friday the 21st of February.
Photos from the FAM trips at CSTC 2019
Cambridge-based businesses will:
- Get connected with Chinese tourism/summer school/MICE operators;
- Have an opportunity to pitch their business to inbound tourism operators;
- Gain information about trends, opportunities and expectations of Chinese and other growing groups of inbound tourists;
- Have opportunities to make deals on site.
Chinese tourism/summer school/MICE operators will:
- Get connected with Cambridge industry leaders and tourism/hospitality/retail organisations；
- Gain a greater understand about Cambridge & Beyond tourism and its diverse offerings；
- Learn about the trends, opportunities and challenges of Cambridge and Beyond tourism;
- Be able to source top tourism/hospitality/retail services;
- Opportunities to make deals on site.
Gain extra advantages through Sponsoring & Exhibiting
Businesses looking for greater publicity, better connection and even contracts/deals signed-up on site can benefit from our carefully designed Sponsorship, Exhibition Stand or Advert opportunities.
For more information, please contact email@example.com. Very limited Sponsorship/Exhibition Stand/Advert opportunities left, so please do act swiftly to avoid disappointment.
In light of the novel Coronavirus outbreak
The outbreak of the novel Coronavirus is devastating and the epidemic hits the Chinese and international Tourism industry unprecedentedly. An adjustment to the CSTC 2020 agenda is that we add a new panel discussion on ‘The Ongoing Coronavirus Outbreak Hits the Tourism Industry – How are We Facing the Challenges & Preparing for the Future?’
Following the UK government’s advice on Coronavirus precautions, CSTC 2020 Committee will make sure that all attendees have no travel history to China and other specified areas within 14 days prior to the 26th Feb (Other specified areas: Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, and Macau); and all attendees have no close contact with travelers from China and above specified areas within 14 days prior to the 26th Feb. Infrared thermometer & Hand Hygiene Gel will be provided on sited as well.
In tough times, it is more important than ever we stay together and stay strong!
(Emma Thornton, CEO of Visit Cambridge and Beyond)
26th february 2020 9:00am - 26th february 2020 6:00pm
20 Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3DT
Early Bird Tickets : 10% discount on tickets purchased before 15th January 2020
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!